jamiedoesthings

Hi Player 2! (or so it goes...)

Hi, creatorshub :) I'm happy to see this place rising from the ashes of the old forums and excited to meet everyone here!

The title of this thread comes from the opening line of most of my videos - I want everyone watching to know them they're a vital part of my creative journey, more so than on most other platforms. I play around with lots of different genres and formats that take my interest in the hopes that sharing my progress inspires creators/aspiring creators to share more of their work, too. I especially enjoy languages, j-fashion, tv and film, and indie games, so aspects of those often show up in sketches, animations, or more talk-y videos.

I'm only player 1 on my channel, though - everywhere else I try to be the best player 2 I can be to help out other creators. Since early this year I've been enjoying running a little discord server for productivity/creative projects, which I love. I would especially like to help out with dream projects people can't easily do alone - and it would be amazing to collaborate with as many people as possible, so I'll probably be in the collab corner a lot!

I have a small channel and I've been away for a while, but nothing makes me as happy as the creative community, so my goal for the next six months is to get back into an upload schedule (and, of course, to improve over that time too).

Anyone here share any of these interests, or working on anything big at the moment?

98d0f0a9c739927ecd48b53f6d924693.gifI don't know how to end this post, so here's a gif

• Like 1

Hello @jamiedoesthings, welcome to the community.

On 11.2.2018 at 8:41 PM, jamiedoesthings said:

I don't know how to end this post, so here's a gif

That should be the default way of ending any conversation online!

On 11.2.2018 at 8:41 PM, jamiedoesthings said:

and it would be amazing to collaborate with as many people as possible, so I'll probably be in the collab corner a lot!

You will love our first App that we are currently working on ;)