Sign in to follow this  
Paco

Hi, I am Paco

Hello Community! I am Paco and I am kind of responsible for this ^_^

Now that everything is mostly setup and running without hick ups, I found some time to finally introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Pascal, you can call me Paco. I am 20 years old and study computer science. In my free time I am active as a guidelines & policy ambassador for YouTube and occasionally volunteer for the United Nations to make my software development skills to some use for humanity.

I am super excited for 2018!

The awesome ideas and the many masterminds helping behind the scenes, its incredible!
I will use this moment to thank all CreatorsHub team members! Thanks guys, you rock!

giphy.gif

To close this out a little not to all users of this community: If you have any problems, concerns or questions feel free to ask me or any other member of the team. Our ears are open to anyone!

• Like 3

Paco, so nice to meet you!  We're so glad we're still going to have a place to meet and share ideas with other creators. Thank you for getting this started. 

• Like 1

Cool. What kind of volunteering do you do with the UN?

12 hours ago, AAAA said:

Cool. What kind of volunteering do you do with the UN?

building websites and apps for organisations (schools, etc) in Africa for example. You can find more info here: https://www.unv.org/

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 2:28 PM, Paco said:

building websites and apps for organisations (schools, etc) in Africa for example. You can find more info here: https://www.unv.org/ 

Okay, thanks. I wasn't aware of the volunteering opportunities with the UN.