Leo Wattenberg

Why your monetization application got rejected and what to do about it

6 hours ago, Dr Nepal - Binaural Beats said:

Hi There,

Today My another channel was demonitised, saying reused content but all music are mine created from scratch and I can prove this with all the evidences.

Is there a way to sort this out or do you actually find anything wrong with my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSESBy21jWtUevR1QIl-Raw

Please advice.

Thank you

Yours is the sort of content that they are no longer monetizing. Does not matter if you created the music. It is still audio over still pictures/images and that sort of content is just not being monetized.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 5:20 AM, Radhika Music Pvt.Ltd. said:

Hi Dear Youtube Team.
I want to inform, my channel was second review and today I got youtube official mail and I read that mail I'm so sad because my channel is not approved. My channel is small music video industry Pvt.Ltd. By Mistake I Did upload other channel video but I already removed and edited that video, as well as I naver do like that mistake in future. Please I would like To Request Approved My channel. I will do hard work and develop my channel in future .
Thank You Dear Youtune Team

On 11/6/2018 at 2:04 AM, KiwiFighter said:

I am currently moving all videos with Creative Commons music to an alternate channel I have permission from 2 Sports orgs to create videos using their content im so confused if my issue is caused by the audio or the video first I got duplication now I have re uploading which seems interesting as im not re uploading the same videos just compilations of videos.

channel here if anyone has pointers https://www.youtube.com/c/KiwiFighter

Hi Dear Youtube Team.
I want to inform, my channel was second review and today I got youtube official mail and I read that mail I'm so sad because my channel is not approved. My channel is small music video industry Pvt.Ltd. By Mistake I Did upload other channel video but I already removed and edited that video, as well as I naver do like that mistake in future. Please I would like To Request Approved My channel. I will do hard work and develop my channel in future .
Thank You Dear Youtune Team

8 hours ago, cbpayne said:

Yours is the sort of content that they are no longer monetizing. Does not matter if you created the music. It is still audio over still pictures/images and that sort of content is just not being monetized.

Thank you for your response, but I wonder how is my current channel which is purely music and other music channel flourishing very well without being demonetised. This is something I am finding hard to understand. Are they very biased?

• Like 1

Hello all,

I start my new youtube channel for compilation. but i don't no that youtube will monetize compilation channel or not please guide me. new compilation channel will monetize or not????????????????