Leo Wattenberg

Why your monetization application got rejected and what to do about it

Hi friend, I am confused why my account is not accredited by adsense or youtube .. Even though all the requirements have been fulfilled. Then if there is an error from our side, there is no information on the location of our error ...

Our video recording itself, we edit it ourselves, upload it regularly ... Please help with my account, and please be wise.

Screenshot_2019-05-29-08-29-49-897_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-05-29-08-32-06-538_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-05-29-08-30-05-175_com.android.chrome.png

Your screen shots show that you are still under review. Nothing you can do. You just have to wait.

42 minutes ago, BoricuaRetroGamer Kasumi77 (Joey) said:

Hello and this is my first time to be here.

I have the same situation. My channel was completely demonetized. I already submit the application and it's still on review!!!

My videos are completely original idk why YouTube did that

Can anybody help me?

Your channel is not monetizable. All your video are just screen recordings of game play with no commentary or any added value. That is reused content and is no longer  monetizable.

Posted (edited)

i had monetization on my channel from 2015-2017  but after new rules  my channel  didn't have 4000h watch times then , youtube took monetization away . now in 2019 my channel has 33000h watch time  and 7200 subscribers but i m getting this mail

Channel under review

You've reached 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers - nice job! Your channel is now being reviewed to make sure it complies with the YouTube Partner Program terms and our Community guidelines. We'll email you a decision, usually within a month or so. 

When our team reviewed your application, we concluded that we don't have enough information to make a decision on your application at this time. Because of this, your channel is being held for further review to make sure it meets our 

Edited by Sanjed Gaming

Posted (edited)

Why not just read what it says:

" When our team reviewed your application, we concluded that we don't have enough information to make a decision on your application at this time. Because of this, your channel is being held for further review to make sure it meets our  "

Looking at your channel it probably will not be approved.

Edited by cbpayne

मेरे चैनल को मोनेटाइजेशन क्यों नहीं किया गया मैंने किसी की कोई सामग्री कॉपी नहीं की है सभी मेरे मूल कंटेन है  मुझे आपसे पूरा विश्वास है कि आप मेरी मदद करोगे

Screenshot_2019-06-28-11-42-46-58.png

Posted (edited)

In order to get your channel eligible for monetization again, you need to remove all duplicate content. If all your content is duplicate content, you may want to look at alternative monetization models such as Patreon or merchandise instead as deleting all your videos probably isn't going to be worth it (especially considering that you'd drop to 0 watch hours again without any videos).

ah, how should I find out which videos have duplicate content? bcs yt mention some of my videos are posted by many people, which I can't get, my page is a fan page and it has edited videos, and not many copyrights, so I would be grateful if you mention how more specifically, also I didn't understand alternative mthods part, thank you.

Is it bcs my channel has an intro?

and this is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFQ5kn2hkFTTjrcYtr3jpg/featured

Edited by Aisa Imani

मेरे चैनल को मोनेटाइजेशन क्यों नहीं किया गया मैंने किसी की कोई सामग्री कॉपी नहीं की है सभी मेरे मूल कंटेन है  मुझे आपसे पूरा विश्वास है कि आप मेरी मदद करोगे

क्या मैं जान सकता हूं कि मेरा चैनल कब तक  मोनेटाइज होगा

Please advise, why channel www.youtube.com/c/evandrizki i have until now been suspended on monetization on the ground "we have conculded that at present we do not have enough information to take a decision regarding your request. therefore, your channel is suspended for futher review to ensure its compliance with our policies".

Whereas my duty as creator has fulfilled my obligation exceeds the youtuber decree of 1,000 subscribs and 4,000 hours of artime and until now the number of subscribe my channel has 18,698 subscribe and 94,633 hour of artime.

tahnk you

www.youtbe.com/c/evandrizki

Screenshot_20190726_231337[1].jpg

19 hours ago, terrye kinch said:

What I don't understand is why I got refused for reuse. My content is all original to my company. If there is re-use out there, it is someone copying my videos. Is there a way to get hold of YouTube directly and find out what exactly is going on?

My channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSQ-jC3keY2hRkyLJwEyJA

Where did you get this video from:

All of these videos on my channel were produced by my company, KayeWood.com. Before I bought this company it was Kaye Wood, Inc.  Kaye Wood is my mother. They were all produced from 2010 and back.

Edited by terrye kinch

6 hours ago, terrye kinch said:

All of these videos on my channel were produced by my company, KayeWood.com. Before I bought this company it was Kaye Wood, Inc.  Kaye Wood is my mother. They were all produced from 2010 and back.

Maybe YouTube assumed you were reposting the videos from somewhere. Perhaps you could add a description to your channel speaking about your relation, not sure if the reviewers pay attention to that.

I added this to my channel: This morning. Do you think it will help?

Meet Kaye Wood. She was the star of Quilting for the 90's, Strip Quilting, Quilter's Toolbox, and Kaye's Quilting Friends for more than 20 years. Kaye retired (and has since passed on) but we bought her business from her in 2010, when her husband died and she decided to retire. Terrye is Kaye's daughter, and the owner of both KayeWood.com (formerly Kaye Wood, Inc) and North Woods Knit & Purl.
All videos are original, were produced by Kaye Wood, Inc in the 90's and early 2000's, and continue to be popular on our website as well as our YouTube Channel.
All videos are protected by our copyright and intentional copying and misuse are against the law.

1 hour ago, terrye kinch said:

I added this to my channel: This morning. Do you think it will help?

Meet Kaye Wood. She was the star of Quilting for the 90's, Strip Quilting, Quilter's Toolbox, and Kaye's Quilting Friends for more than 20 years. Kaye retired (and has since passed on) but we bought her business from her in 2010, when her husband died and she decided to retire. Terrye is Kaye's daughter, and the owner of both KayeWood.com (formerly Kaye Wood, Inc) and North Woods Knit & Purl.
All videos are original, were produced by Kaye Wood, Inc in the 90's and early 2000's, and continue to be popular on our website as well as our YouTube Channel.
All videos are protected by our copyright and intentional copying and misuse are against the law.

I'm no expert so I'm just guessing, but hopefully it can help. Maybe you can also try and link the website to your Adsense account? Not sure if that would force you to put ads on it. My reasoning is that they would perhaps see that you own the website as well. As I said, I'm just thinking of random suggestions, so I don't mean to put you through some trouble that may not work at all.