Diem Trinh

Re-view my channel

Question

" After checking your account, it looks like has been suspended for YouTube’s Terms of Service, specifically section 4H. This section has to do with spam practices or using robots, spiders, or other automated systems to gain views, subscribers, etc."
Did someone use the viewer increase the number of invalid subscriptions on my channel, which caused my channel to be suspended?
This is not my fault ?! It must be reconsidered

1 answer to this question

Hello Diem,

Do not send the attacker any money, they cannot help you. If you give the attacker money, they will just want more money.

Your channel says it was terminated now, not suspended:

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

I think you should send a message to YouTube. This is a page about YouTube Terminations (terminated means deleted): https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en.

Here is the form where you can appeal (appeal: asking for them to change their decision / action): https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled 

You should also give them the picture of the messages he sent. I do not know a lot about YouTube suspensions and terminations, so I cannot help that much.

Good luck, I hope you get your channel back.