subversiveasset

Hi, everyone! I'm subversiveasset

Just trying out this new forum -- I'm subversiveasset, a rising star from the old Creator Community with a channel about creating video game cover stories (don't just hear the cover; read the cover story!)

I'm hoping that we can all turn this forum into a must-visit resource for YouTubers!

• Like 2

Hi, @subversiveasset! I spotted your comment on the forum's closure announcement post earlier - the fact that you were a rising star who disagreed with the decision to close fit with your username so well that it amused me greatly ^_^

Meanwhile, I tried to like your post, but got an error message: "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today." @Leo Wattenberg, is this limit subject to change as the forums develop?

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

@Leo Wattenberg Ah thanks, that's good to know ^_^ having active admins is a luxury I could get used to...thank you for all your hard work!

(Sorry for hijacking your thread there, Andrew! Just wanted to add your channel concept is really cool. I look forward to seeing you around in the forums :))

• Thanks 2

Hi @subversiveasset, happy to have you onboard!

On 1.2.2018 at 11:18 PM, subversiveasset said:

Hahaha, it looks like a lot of people are signing up with their names rather than channel names; maybe I should have done that

Just shoot me a PM if you want to rename your account ;) 

38 minutes ago, Paco said:

Hi @subversiveasset, happy to have you onboard!

Just shoot me a PM if you want to rename your account ;) 

Haha, I'll have to see if the trend continues to real names. I'm far more active on YouTube via my brand account, so personally, it makes more sense to reinforce that, but if the both continues to be real names, I'll reach out for a change in the future.