ömer

Where did I mistake on Fair Use?

Question

Hey everyone. My channel was under review and I got refused. I am trying to used Fair Use law. Where did I mistake? Please look at my channel and give me info please. I compare two different dogs with stars. Also I have one community strike. If I hadn't a strike, would have monetization enabled?

3 answers to this question

What you are doing is not remotely close to being covered by the 'fair use' provisions. 'Fair use" is not a law.

You trying to monetize content that is not yours. I presume you were rejected for "reused"

Edited by cbpayne

what is the Fair Use? Can you explain to me? I show you something..

Monetizing third-party content: Make sure you’re adding value to any third-party content you monetize, and that your content has significant original commentary, educational value, or editorialized statement. 

I got this from https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1311392?hl=en

I am trying compare two diffrent dog with stars. My videos are educational video. Do you know that every dog has a characteristic property? I guess Youtube thinks like you.

OK If you were me, what would you do to enable monetization? Thank you

These are another dogs channel;

Edited by ömer

You are using way to much content of others for it to be considered fair use.

You have YouTube's decision and they consider that you do not meet the criteria for monetization as you are using too much content that is not your

• Like 1